Every business needs the right person on the job. However, locating and hiring the right talent can be tricky, especially for an organization without an experienced team of recruiters. Moreover, not every business model can accommodate a specialized Human Resource team. There might also be a need to find temporary or contractual workers for a specific project. The increasing need to find the right talent, along with the growing complexity associated with HR management and recruitment, and the ever changing global business scenario have made it imperative to hire professional recruitment solutions providers. Erik Juhler a leading recruiter has crafted quite a niche in the global recruitment solutions provider market in its 35 years of presence.
Why should a business hire a recruitment agency?
Today, even the social media has become a recruitment medium. Thus, naturally, the need to consult recruitment agencies is being questioned. True, there are many business organizations that prefer having in-house recruitment teams for their recruitment process. But that does not reduce the benefits that a specialized recruitment solutions provider will offer.
- Attracting talents and not applicants – Most recruitment drive results in numerous applicants applying for the posts via email or direct application or through the organization’s website. While this is going to generate a huge pool of probable recruits, the fact is that these are all applicants, and a large number among them will never fit the requirements. Recruitment agencies, such as Erik Juhler, a leading recruiter, have talented resources, fitting the necessary criteria, ready to be assigned to the job.
- Better market knowledge – Experienced recruitment agencies have much better knowledge about the market they are dealing with, the availability of talents, the salary expectation and much more. It is far more likely that a recruitment agency will be able to find the perfect talent at the best rate as compared to any in-house recruitment team that has limited knowledge about the market.
- Better access to key strategic skills – There are many jobs that require candidates having some key strategic skills. Recruitment agencies keep track of such candidates and are better equipped to find the perfect candidate within the minimal time.
- Better profitability – It is not always in the best interest of the organization to have a team of recruiters on board. Moreover, there can be projects that require temporary workers. Partnering with a recruitment solutions provider allows getting maximum return on investment by implementing minimal budget and resource to recruitment process and employee retention.
- Better access to best skills – Not every business organization has a high brand value. But partnering with a recruitment agency provides equal opportunity to all and grants access to the best talents, since the recruitment agency acts as the branding manager on behalf of the business house, finding the best talents to work for them.
The competition is high and having the right person for the right job allows any business to reach greater heights. The need for the right recruitment solutions provider has never been higher than it is right now.